Our Code of Conduct & Ethics
Sharon Webb Events is pleased to be Certified through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, and by being part of this organization, we strive to uphold the following Code of Ethics.
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors.
Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients
from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon the contract that must
be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 Hours)
- We always endeavor to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested to merit, and the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.